Paragliding in Nepal can be a truly wonderful and fulfilling experience for the adventure seeker. A trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes, and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalaya.
Gliding is a weather dependent sports and the flying season in Nepal commences from November through February, the best months being November and December. The takes off point for these flights is Sarangkot (1592m.), Pokhara, which also offers prime views of Fewa Lake and mountains at sunrise and sunset (provided the skies are clear) and the landing is by the Fewa Lake. No previous experience is required as qualified pilots provide a short briefing
- Experience natural wonders in Pokhara valley, considered as natural paradise
- Boating on Phewa Tal
- Enjoy exciting atmosphere in the evening of lakeside area
- Davis fall, Gupteshowr Cave, Seti Gorge
- Follow the exploits of great mountaineers at the International Mountain Museum
- Sunrise view over mountains from Sarangkot
- Day 01: Flight or drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu
- Day 02: Paragliding Day
- Day 03: Sightseeing in Pokhara city
- Day 04: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu
- Pick-up from office at Lakeside, Pokhara
- Drive to sarangkot paragliding Launchpad
- paraglading ride
- Drop-off to an office at Lakeside, Pokhara
- Pictures, videos and merchandise will be available to purchase at the souvenir shop and are not included in the above.
- Day 01Flight or drive to Pokhara from KathmanduOvernight at hotel.
- Day 02Paragliding DayIn the morning, after breakfast drive to Sarankot (1592m), Paragliding spot.
• After arrival on the spot, briefing about flying by expert & professional pilot and fly.
• About an hour of exiting flight, during the flight you have to breathe taking panorama views of Annapurna Range, beautiful Mt. Fish Tail, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Annapurna II, III, IV, Lamjung Himal, Mt. Manaslu and great Mt. Dhaulagiri together with landscape panorama and Fewa Lake.
• After landing transfer to hotel and rest or join the further program according to your itinerary.
• This exciting short flight trip can be done after or before the trekking when you have a rest day in Pokhara. For detail please make an inquiry to us or book this tandem flight now.
- Day 03Sightseeing in Pokhara cityEnjoy stunning views of Mt. Annapurna and the other Himalayas. Afternoon visit David’s Fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev, Bindhyabasini Temple, Seti Gorge, International mountaineering museum. Boating on Phewa lake. Overnight at Pokhara Hotel/ Resort.
- Day 04Drive or fly back to KathmanduDrive back to Kathmandu. Rest at the hotel. Evening farewell dinner at Typical Nepali Restaurant with Cultural Show. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
The conditions stated in the itinerary are applicable for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your need and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement and financial condition.
* Your information will be kept confidential and will never be shared with anyone
If you are a Vegan or Vegetarian and want to spend good times in Nepal, then contact Veggie Nepal for pure Vegan or Vegetarian tour or trip.