Mountain flight in Nepal is the most popular outdoor Himalayan activities for those travellers who have limited time and who do not want to miss out on experiencing the Himalayas due to physical constraints. This one hour flight will take you as near as possible to the Himalayas where you can have the spectacular view of many mountains and mountains range. This one hour flight starts and ends in Kathmandu.
Be assured, we will provide you with a window seat. You will get the closest aerial view possible of Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga, Gaurishankar and other mountains including the Tibetan Plateaus. We provide this service through the best flight service providers in Nepal to ensure the safety of our visitors. Most of the flights leave between 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM depending on the weather condition. Capture the most fascinating and heart-melting pictures of Mountains and make a wonderful memory for the lifetime.
The mountain flight provides you with the opportunity to go deep into the Himalayas of Nepal. Here you will be awarded the most fascinating panoramic views of the world’s highest peak and other mountains.
So, contact Veggie Nepal and join this amazing Mountain flight and get a chance to fly across the majestic mountains.
Mountain flights offer passengers a spectacular view of the Himalayan peaks. The one hour mountain flight takes within camera range of some of the highest peaks in the world. The peaks are Gosaithan, Dorje Lhakpa, Phurbi Chyachu. Choba Bhamare, Mt. GauriShankar, Melungtse, Chugimago, Mt. Numbur, Karyolung, Cho-Oyu, Gyachungkang, Pumori, Nuptse and finally Mt.Everest. Mountain flights are offered by several domestic airlines in the nation.
A part of the tour program here in Nepal, the mountain flight is gaining the high demand during the on season of the tourist arrival and to fulfill the demand, various private-domestic airlines operate mountain flight.
Description of some of the Mountains that can be seen from the Mt. Flight: -
1. Langtang (7234m): The first mountain, which can be seen, is Langtang. The valley of Langtang, which is not visible from the mountain flight, is considered to be the most beautiful in the whole Himalayan region.
2. Gosainthan (8013m): The Mountain lies on the Nepal - Tibetan border. Tibetan name for this mountain is Shisapangma. She is related with many Hindu Mythologies especially of Shiva.
3. Dorje Lakpa (6975m): This Mountain has a Tibetan name, which means "the mountains of many sacred Thunderbolts". This mountain is considered to be Holy Mountain for Buddhists and climbing permission was given only in 1964, and it was not climbed until 1981.
4. Gauri-Sanker (7134m): This single mountain has two peaks and also has two names together because the Hindus believe that the mountain looks like the pair of Gods Shiva and Gouri. This holy mountain was restricted till 1977 for the climbers. It was only in 1979 that an American - Nepal group reached the summit.
5. Lhotse (8516m): As this mountain lies to the south of Everest, name given by the Sherpas is Lhotse, which means" South Peak". The first ascent of this mountain took place in 1956 by the Swiss.
6. Mount Everest (8848m): This Mountain was discovered in 1852 and is the highest mountain of the world, is named after Sir George Everest, an English surveyor. Sagarmatha, top of the universe, is the name giver by Nepal which means, "Mother of the world" and Qomolongma in Tibetan. Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgey Sherpa were first men to climb Everest on May 25, 1953.
The program starts right from the TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport, capital Airport) and the flight will last for 1 hour but each and every moments after you leave the ground will be unforgettable because you'll fly across the Himalayan range and wonder the "top of the world", The Everest-8848 m.
The conditions stated in the itinerary are applicable for the visitors who prefer full package programme. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your need and financial procurement. We have options for any partial visit as per your requirement and financial condition.
* Your information will be kept confidential and will never be shared with anyone
Every day we departure from Kathmandu to Mt. Everest. It is also well known as EVEREST EXPERIENCE FLIGHT.
For more details please contact us at [email protected].