Ghorepani Poon Hill Yoga trek is one of the easiest and the best popular trek in Nepal. During this trek you can have a wonderful close-up view of Himalayas which you will never forget. Beyond mountains, this trek will take you to the beautiful Rhododendron forest and terraced fields encountering the daily life of local people. Besides that, we can have the wonderful sunrise view over the Himalayas from Poon Hill.
- Sightseeing around the religious, cultural and historical places of Kathmandu valley.
- Sightseeing around the beautiful city, Pokhara.
- Early morning sunrise view from Poon Hill.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Walk through the beautiful Rhododendron forest.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing of Historical and Cultural landmarks of Kathmandu as well as preparation for the trek.
- Day 03: Drive to beautiful lake city, Pokhara. (6-7 hrs).
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul. (1.5 hrs). Walk towards Ulleri(2070m). (4-5 hours)
- Day 05: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani(2775m). 4-5 hours.
- Day 06: Early morning walk to Poonhill (3210m) for Sunrise view and trek to Tadapani (2700m). 6-7 hours.
- Day 07: Trek to Ghandruk (1940m). 3-4 hours
- Day 08: Trek to Birethanti (4-5 hrs). Drive to Pokhara. (1 hr)
- Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu (7-8 hrs).
- Day 10: Departure.
- Welcome drink in Kathmandu
- All meals while trekking
- All activities and entrance fees as per Itinerary
- Fully escorted tour
- Local guide and porters
- Domestic flight and airport tax Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- All necessary transportations
- Beverages (Coca, mineral water, and beer)
- (Lunch & Dinner) in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Tips for driver and guide (mandatory).
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, what are not mentioned in above services
- International roundtrip airfare
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.After your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, our representative will welcome you at the airport and escort you to your hotel. During the evening time, we will meet the team and discuss our further programs over the welcome dinner.
- Day 02Sightseeing of Historical and Cultural landmarks of Kathmandu as well as preparation for the trek.Early morning Yoga and meditation session. Then after having breakfast, we will have sightseeing around the religious and historical places of Kathmandu. During the evening time, Aarati at Pashupatinath Temple. O/N in Kathmandu.
- Day 03Drive to beautiful lake city, Pokhara. (6-7 hrs).Early morning we will perform yoga and meditation. After having healthy yogic breakfast, we will leave Kathmandu behind and take a drive of 6 – 7 hours to reach Pokhara. Pokhara is the less crowded and clean city surrounded by the beautiful natural scenarios. O/N at Hotel.
- Day 04Drive to Nayapul. (1.5 hrs). Walk towards Ulleri(2070m). (4-5 hours)Early morning, we will have a Yoga and meditation classes. After having a healthy yogic breakfast, we will start our journey towards the foothills of the Annapurna range. First of all we will drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and then trek to Ulleri. O/N in Ulleri.
- Day 05Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani(2775m). 4-5 hours.Early morning yoga and meditation session. After having healthy yogic breakfast, we continue our uphill trek. From Ulleri, our trail will lead us through the forest of Oak, Rhododendron, and other deciduous trees. Ghorepani is situated on the top of the hills which offers incredible mountain views of Annapurna south and Nilgiri mountains. After reaching Poonhill we will have a relaxation meditation for some time. O/N in Ghorepani.
- Day 06Early morning walk to Poonhill (3210m) for Sunrise view and trek to Tadapani (2700m). 6-7 hours.Early morning we will hike to catch the spectacular sunrise over the magnificent Himalayas and perform Suryanamaskar Yoga and meditation. After yoga and meditation, we will descend down to Ghorepani for our Yogic breakfast. After breakfast, we will continue our trek to Tadapani by passing through Rhododendron forest, small plunge pools and waterfalls. O/N in Ghorepani.
- Day 07Trek to Ghandruk (1940m). 3-4 hoursEarly morning yoga and meditation sessions. After having healthy Yogic breakfast we will descent through dense forest of Rhododendron from Tadapani. After the beautiful forest trek, we will reach an amazingly stunning Gurung village of Ghandruk. O/N in Ghandruk.
- Day 08Trek to Birethanti (4-5 hrs). Drive to Pokhara. (1 hr)Early morning yoga and meditation. After having breakfast, our final morning’s trekking in Annapurna range leads you down from Ghandruk to Birethanti. Along the way, we will pass through the settlement at Kimche before descending to the banks of the Modi khola. An hour or so of further trekking will leads us to the suspension bridge that leads us back to Birethanti. From Birethanti, we will take a bus and return back to Pokhara for lunch. During the evening time, we can stroll around lakeside. O/N in Pokhara.
- Day 09Drive to Kathmandu (7-8 hrs).Early morning Yoga and meditation session. After having healthy Yogic breakfast, we will return back to Kathmandu. During the evening time we will have free time to go for souvenir buying or stroll in the alley of Thamel.
- Day 10Departure.Departure for onward destination.
Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trekking, and helicopter rescue in trekking, cost due to bad weather etc. is out of our control.