Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek, one of the 10th highest mountains in the world will mesmerize you with the beautiful mountain scenery and provides you the taste of everyday life in a hilly region of Nepal. The setting of Annapurna Base Camp at 4130 m is unique and incredibly spectacular, set amidst the majestic peaks of Annapurna I (8091 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machhapuchhre (6993 m) and Hiunchuli (6441 m).
This trek will take you to one of the most geographically and culturally diverse regions for trekking in Nepal, the Annapurna region. Home to diverse peoples and cultures, it is equally diverse in its environment. The trail goes alongside terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests and high altitude landscapes with the Annapurna Range in view most of the times. This trek will also offer you a sneak peek into the lifestyle of a typical village people.
The locals we will encounter in Annapurna Base Camp Route are mix ethnic groups; there are Brahmans and Chhetris in lower elevations and Mongoloid Himalayan people in Himalaya. Mostly there are Gurung and Magar people in the area, famous for Gurkha regiment.
- Sightseeing around the religious, cultural and historical places around Kathmandu valley.
- Sightseeing around the beautiful city, Pokhara.
- Yoga and Meditation on the peaceful natural environment.
- Breathtaking views of Himalayas.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing of Historical and Cultural landmarks of Kathmandu as well as preparation for the trek.
- Day 03: Drive to beautiful lake city, Pokhara. (6-7 hrs).
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul. (1.5 hrs). Walk towards Ulleri(2070m). (4-5 hours).
- Day 05: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepaani(2775m). 4-5 hours.
- Day 06: Early morning walk to Poonhill (3210m) for Sunrise view and trek to Tadapani (2700m). 6-7 hours.
- Day 07: Trek to Chhomrong (2170m) 5-6 hrs.
- Day 08: Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo. (2310m) 4-5 hours.
- Day 09: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3230m) 3-4 hours
- Day 10: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) via Machhapuchare Base Camp (3700m)
- Day 11: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo. (2310m) 6-7 hours.
- Day 12: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m). 5-6 hours.
- Day 13: Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
- Day 14: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 15: Departure
- Welcome drink in Kathmandu
- All meals while trekking
- All activities and entrance fees as per Itinerary
- Fully escorted tour
- Local guide and porters
- Domestic flight and airport tax Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits
- Trekking Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- All necessary transportations
- Beverages (Coca, mineral water, and beer)
- (Lunch & Dinner) in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Tips for driver and guide (mandatory).
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, what are not mentioned in above services
- International roundtrip airfare
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel. After your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, our representative will welcome you at the airport and escort you to your hotel. During the evening time, we will meet the team and discuss our further programs over the welcome dinner.
- Day 02Sightseeing of Historical and Cultural landmarks of Kathmandu as well as preparation for the trek. Early morning Yoga and meditation session. Then after having Yogic breakfast, we will have sightseeing around the religious and historical places of Kathmandu. During the evening time, Aarati at Pashupatinath Temple. O/N in Kathmandu.
- Day 03Drive to beautiful lake city, Pokhara. (6-7 hrs). Early morning we will perform yoga and meditation. After having healthy yogic breakfast, we will leave Kathmandu behind and take a drive of 6 – 7 hours to reach Pokhara. Pokhara is the less crowded and clean city surrounded by the beautiful natural scenarios. O/N at Hotel.
- Day 04Drive to Nayapul. (1.5 hrs). Walk towards Ulleri(2070m). (4-5 hours). Early morning, we will have a Yoga and meditation classes. After having a healthy yogic breakfast, we will start our journey towards the foothills of the Annapurna range. First of all we will drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and then trek to Ulleri. O/N in Ulleri.
- Day 05Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepaani(2775m). 4-5 hours.Early morning yoga and meditation session. After having healthy yogic breakfast, we continue our uphill trek. From Ulleri, our trail will lead us through the forest of Oak, Rhododendron, and other deciduous trees. Ghorepani is situated on the top of the hills which offers incredible mountain views of Annapurna south and Nilgiri mountains. After reaching Poonhill we will have a relaxation meditation for some time. O/N in Ghorepani.
- Day 06Early morning walk to Poonhill (3210m) for Sunrise view and trek to Tadapani (2700m). 6-7 hours.Early morning we will hike to catch the spectacular sunrise over the magnificent Himalayas and perform Suryanamaskar Yoga and meditation. After yoga and meditation, we will descend down to Ghorepani for our Yogic breakfast. After breakfast, we will continue our trek to Tadapani by passing through Rhododendron forest, small plunge pools and waterfalls. O/N in Ghorepani.
- Day 07Trek to Chhomrong (2170m) 5-6 hrs.Early morning yoga and meditation session. After having healthy yogic breakfast, we resume our trek by walking in uphills, passing waterfalls and different terraced fields. After 5 – 6 hours of trekking, we will reach Chhomrong which is a beautiful village right below the giant Annapurna. O/N in Chhomrong.
- Day 08Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo. (2310m) 4-5 hours.Early morning yoga and meditation session. After having healthy Yogic breakfast we will leave Chhomrong and cross a suspension bridge over the river and begin an uphill climb to Sinuwa. From Sinuwa the trail passes through a beautiful forest and after an easy descent we will reach Bamboo. O/N in Bamboo.
- Day 09Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3230m) 3-4 hours Early morning yoga and meditation. After having healthy Yogic breakfast, we continue our trek to Deurali where you can enjoy the spectacular views of the surrounding hills and Mt. Dhaulagiri. O/N in Deurali.
- Day 10Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) via Machhapuchare Base Camp (3700m) Early morning yoga and meditation. After having healthy Yogic breakfast, we begin ascending Annapurna Base Camp via Machhapuchhare Base Camp. In Annapurna Base Camp, we will be surrounded by magnificent peaks. O/N at Annapurna Base Camp.
- Day 11Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo. (2310m) 6-7 hours. Early morning meditation session. After having breakfast in Annapurna Base Camp, we will descend to Bamboo. O/N in Bamboo.
- Day 12Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m). 5-6 hours.Early morning Yoga and meditation session. After having healthy Yogic breakfast, we will retrace our step back to Chhomrong where we will stop for lunch. After having lunch our trail will descend to Jhinu Danda. O/N in Jhinu Danda.
- Day 13Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1 hour driveEarly morning Yoga and meditation. After having healthy Yogic breakfast, we continue our trek to Naya Pul by enjoying the beautiful hilly landscape.
- Day 14Drive from Pokhara to KathmanduEarly morning Yoga and meditation session. After having healthy Yogic breakfast, we will return back to Kathmandu. During the evening time, we will have free time to go for souvenir buying or stroll in the alley of Thamel.
- Day 15DepartureEarly morning Yoga and meditation. After having breakfast, depart for onward destination.
Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trekking, and helicopter rescue in trekking, cost due to bad weather etc. is out of our control.