Muktinath shrine is pagoda shaped temple standing atop the hill dedicated to Lord *Vishnu*. Consorted by the Goddess Bhuneela, the Lord reigns supreme not only in the heart of millions of pilgrims who visit the shrine but also in the Holy Scriptures, which abound with his pious description.
Kathmandu, Manakamana, Pokhara, Jomsom, Muktinath .
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
- Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara Via Manakamana by cable car.
- Day 03: Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath return back to Jomsom
- Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara and Pokhara sightseeing .
- Day 05: Drive to Kathmandu from Pokhara
- Day 06: Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Day 07: Departure for onward destination.
- All accommodations on BB plan in higher touristic hotels.
- English/Hindi speaking partial guide .
- Entry fees of sightseeing spots & boating.
- ACAP/TIMS permit fees in Jomsom.
- All road transportations
- Shared jeep from Jomsom to Muktinath and return.
- Air fare from Pokhara-Jomsom and return with airport tax
- Lunch & dinner.
- Manakamana Darshan by cable car –
- Tips for guide, driver and others.
- Day 01Kathmandu Arrival Assistance upon Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome by our representative and check in hotel. In the evening worship in Pashupatinath Temple at the time of evening Aarati.
- Day 02Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara Via Manakamana by cable car.Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara; En route worship in Manakamana temple by cable car. It is believed that one’s wishes get fulfilled by worshipping in the temple. In evening, stroll around lake side and Pokhara market. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath return back to JomsomEarly morning, transfer to the airport for your flight to Jomsom. Drive to Muktinath. Perform worship (Puja), Darsan by taking holy bath in the sacred 108 water spouts surrounding the temple; Also Darshan of Jal Mai, Patal Ganga, Shiva Mandir will be made. Then drive back to Jomsom. In Jomsom we can search for Shaligram in the bank of Kali-Gandaki River. Overnight stay in Jomsom.
- Day 04Fly back to Pokhara and Pokhara sightseeing .Early in the morning fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara. Pokhara sightseeing including worship in Jal-Barahi temple by boat ride in Phewa Lake, Mahadev Cave, David’s fall, Bindabasini temple. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
- Day 05Drive to Kathmandu from PokharaEarly in the morning brief visit of Phewa Lake and then drive back to Kathmandu. Check in hotel and rest for the day. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 06Kathmandu Sightseeing Early Mountain Flight (optional). Kathmandu sightseeing including Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swoyambunath and Budhanilkantha (Jal Narayan) temple.
- Day 07Departure for onward destination.
Above cost is only applicable for this itinerary. If Situation goes beyond our control like
Natural disaster, political disturbance etc. cost and itinerary may change according to situation through negotiation
Please contact us before your international flight booking. We need to check flight seat availability.