Nepal is there to change you, not for you to change it. Lose yourself in its essence. Make your footprints with care and awareness of the precarious balance around you. Take souvenirs in your mind and spirit, not in your pockets. Nepal is not only a place on the map, but an experience, a way of life from which we all can learn.
Place Coverage: Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan, Lumbini, Pokhara etc.
- Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu airport. Check in hotel and visit for Pashupatinath Temple .
- Day 02: Sightseeing of Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath and Budanilkantha (Jaal Narayan).
- Day 03: After breakfast drive to Chitwan.
- Day 04: All day in Chitwan for Jungle Safari and other activities.
- Day 05: After breakfast drive to Lumbini . Evening Lumbini darshan and sightseeing.
- Day 06: Transfer to Pokhara.
- Day 07: Full day Sightseeing of Pokhara.
- Day 08: Transfer to Nagarkot via Manakamana Temple (Optional). Overnight at resort at Nagarkot.
- Day 09: Early morning go for sunrise view from View Tower
- Day 10: Drive to airport for departure flight.
- All accommodations on BB basis
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in Chitwan
- Hindi/English speaking guide
- All entrance fees & boating in Phewa Lake
- Jungle activities in Chitwan (elephant ride, bird watching, village tour, jungle walk, Tharu cultural program etc.)
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara
- Expenses of personal kind and; hot & cold beverages
- Lunch and dinner
- Hot & cold beverages
- Tips for guide and others
- Manakamana Cable Car fee
- Day 01Arrival to Kathmandu airport. Check in hotel and visit for Pashupatinath Temple . Pashupatinath is a Hindu temple on the banks of the Bagmati River in Deopatan, a village 3 km far from Kathmandu city centre. It is dedicated to a manifestation of Shiva called Pashupati (Lord of Animals). It attracts thousands of pilgrims each year and has become well known far beyond the Kathmandu Valley. The temple is barred to non-Hindus, but a good view of the temple can be had from the opposite bank of the river.
- Day 02Sightseeing of Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath and Budanilkantha (Jaal Narayan).Swayambhunath; The golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu Stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all those who ascend the worn stone steps. It is a World Heritage Site and one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal.
Kathmandu Durbar Square is protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site; Durbar Square is the religious and social heart of Kathmandu's old city and is a complex of palaces, temples, shrines, statues and courtyards built between the 12th and 18th centuries by the ancient kings of Nepal. O/N stay at hotel.
- Day 03After breakfast drive to Chitwan. Tharu cultural programme with stick dance in the evening. Jungle activities in Chitwan: Elephant Ride, Canoe Ride, Jungle Walk, Bird Watching, Elephant Breeding Centre, visit panoramic sunset View etc.
- Day 04All day in Chitwan for Jungle Safari and other activities.Chitwan National Park is the most popular destination for tourists wanting to have a good experience of the region’s wildlife. It was declared a National Park in 1973. In 1984, UNESCO designated Royal Chitwan National Park a Natural World Heritage Site. The Park offers protection to 56 species of mammals including the one-horned rhinoceros, Bengal tiger, leopard, sloth bear, wild elephant, striped hyena, Gangetic dolphin and wild bison. There are estimated to be 470 species of mammals, over 500 species of birds, 126 species of fish, 150 species of butterflies and 47 species of reptiles in the park! A recent study also points out that over a third of Nepal’s tigers are in Chitwan.
- Day 05 After breakfast drive to Lumbini . Evening Lumbini darshan and sightseeing.
- Day 06Transfer to Pokhara.Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. Situated at an altitude of 827m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu u valley, the city is known as a center of adventure. The enchanting city with a population of around 95,000 has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. So today the city has not only become the starting point for most popular trekking and rafting destinations but also a place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. Evening boating and O/N stay at hotel.
- Day 07Full day Sightseeing of Pokhara. David's Fall; locally known as Patale Chhango, Devi's fall (also known as Devin's or David's) is an awesome waterfall lying about 2 km south-west of Pokhara airport on the highway to Tansen.
Gupteswar Cave, a sacred cave, lies 2 km from Pokhara airport on the Siddhartha Highway leading southwest from the city. The entrance is right across from Devi's Fall and the cave is almost 3 km long. It has some big hall-size rooms and some passages where you have to crawl on all fours.
Bindbyabasini Temple, is the center of religious activity in the old bazaar. It is dedicated to goddess Bhagwati, yet another manifestation of shakti.
Barahi Temple; this is the most important religious monument in Pokhara. Built almost in the middle of Phewa lake, the two storied pagoda is dedicated to the boar manifestation of Ajima, the protector’s deity representing the female force Shakti.
- Day 08Transfer to Nagarkot via Manakamana Temple (Optional). Overnight at resort at Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated 34 km north-east of Kathmandu, Nagarkot is one of the most beautiful sites in Nepal. With an altitude of 2,715 metres, this is an ideal place to watch sunrise over Mt. Everest. There are magnificent sites of other mountain peaks too including Mt. Everest.
- Day 09Early morning go for sunrise view from View Towerafter breakfast drive to Kathmandu and en route sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square. After arriving Kathmandu leisure for shopping or strolling around the market.
- Day 10Drive to airport for departure flight.
We will arange pure veggie resturants for food